Buying a property for business? Perhaps a Care Home, Hotel, Newsagent or Shop?
Whether you are buying a property or selling a property, developing a piece of land, creating and managing an estate or developing a building in to a block of flats, we have the experience to guide you with the process and will ensure that the documents are fit for purpose.
There is nothing that we enjoy more than helping to achieve your property goals so that your business is ready to go whenever you are!
We can deal with any property needs, from the most simple to the most complex. From Developers Option agreements to Options to buy land; Deeds of easement, to Deeds of gift and many more.
Whether you own or occupy business premises, a range of legal restrictions and obligations will affect you and your business. For example:
- What is an EPC? Do I need one?
- Buy, sell or rent: how can I protect myself?
- What agreements are needed? What should they include?
- Do the premises have the necessary planning permissions for the type of business?
- Do the premises meet fire, health and safety regulations?
- What access and facilities will be required for the disabled?
These are but a very small sample of the important issues you must consider in any commercial property transaction. For guidance or assistance, contact the Commercial Property team at Devine Law.